Wednesday, June 27, 2012

THE REAL STORY about David Wright having a catch with kids!!!!!

THE REAL STORY about David Wright having a catch with kids!!!!! Tube. Duration : 1.22 Mins.


For everyone blasting David Wright for not having a catch with a Mets fan, here's what really happened...David was warming up with another player when he noticed my son holding a baseball and pen. David motioned for my son to put his glove on, then he threw him the ball. I thought that would be it until David motioned for the ball back. Before I knew it, my son had a one on one catch with David Wright for AT LEAST 10 MINUTES before the young Braves fans showed up. It was amazing as you can see (unfortunately I only recorded the last minute or so but I have plenty of pictures). Classy guy and completely initiated by David Wright.

Keywords: David, Wright, Mets, Catch, Kids, Fan, Real, Story, Amazing, Baseball, Fun, Cool, Kid, Braves, Atlanta, Dugout, Awesome, Ty, Sweet, Cars, New, motor, step, opening, trucks, neat, Sever, auto, boat, block, motorcycle, dancing, airplane, nice, funny, good, dwyane, wade, best, great, league, mlb, sports, yankees, series, stadium, red, softball, bat, game, pretty, boston, run, giants, phillies, hitting, field, cubs, arod, alex, rodriguez, derek, jeter, chipper, jones, heyward

No comments:

Post a Comment