Sunday, May 13, 2012

/feathers. one

/feathers. one Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


I'm attracted to Will Smith. I'm well aware he is 234576534534 times too old for me, he's married, and has three kids, but it doesn't change my feelings towards him. Let me just tell you this; I don't know him, I've never been within a mile towards him and I will never meet him, but I'm still allowed to be attracted. The thing that caused this spur of the moment attraction was simply someone saying, "Mr. Smith, extra cream?" Oh my god, his voice. His beautiful voice just triggered something and, god. I think I melted inside myself. This is job number 24; catering. My best friend, Rae, her family owns a restaurant in Burbank, and they sell the best food known to man, everything from Pho to fettuccini, Oh, just to let you know, you haven't met her yet. I'll tell you more about her later, but for right now, I'm going to explain to you why this is job number 24, and why I still plan to get more. Now, you see, before I start you all off, I just want you to know I don't have money, I'm not rich, and I don't even have a car. I live in Los Angeles, and I'm a photographer. It doesn't pay shit, and when I do land a job, or jobs, I get at most five hundred. I can't even spend that—all this cash I get goes to my family. My family is a bit odd; my mom is Asian and my dad is Dominican. Ever since my mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer three years ago, I've been busting my ass trying to make ends meet. Not only will I pay for my younger brother, Nicolao, to go to private school since ...

Tags: Vanessa, Hudgens, Zanessa, Foreverxalways, Victorious, Kaya, Skins, River, Viiperi, Diana, Agron, love, betrayal, weed, Kid, Cudi, Avon, Jorgia

No comments:

Post a Comment