Thursday, March 29, 2012

"I'm Talking Baseball" - An original acoustic song by marc derose (Lyric slideshow)

"I'm Talking Baseball" - An original acoustic song by marc derose (Lyric slideshow) Video Clips. Duration : 5.97 Mins.


I wrote this song for my son as he ended his college baseball career at Appalachian State in the Spring of 2009. I think a lot of other Baseball Dads (and Moms) will relate to the messages in this song as their sons grow up playing the game of baseball. Comments are welcome! Baseball by Marc DeRose Chorus Baseball. It's not just a game that you play. No. It's a part of your life. A part of your soul. It grabs you and it won't let go. I'm talking... (repeat chorus) Come on Dad. Let's play catch. Throw me the ball. Yeah, make me stretch! I'm gonna make you proud. Yeah, I'm gonna make you proud. Hurry up Pop. Pitch me the ball. I'll swing real hard. I'll knock it over the wall. I'm gonna make you proud. Yeah, I'm gonna make you proud. Chorus The ball's hit hard. I dive to my left. I come up throwing. He's out by a step! I'm gonna make you proud. Yeah, I'm gonna make you proud. Bottom of nine. Depending on me. I throw my curve. It's a called strike three! I'm gonna make you proud. Yeah, I'm gonna make you proud. Chorus Come on son. Shake my hand. You played four years. I'm your biggest fan! You know you make me proud. Yeah, you make me proud. So, grab your glove. Let's play some catch. I'll throw you the ball. I'll even make you stretch! You know you make me proud. Yeah, you make me proud. Chorus I'm talking Baseball. I'm talking Baseball. I'm talking Baseball. End.

Keywords: I'm talking baseball, I'm talking, talking baseball, talking baseball song, talking baseball songs, baseball songs, baseball, song, songs, pride, father and son, baseball dads, baseball moms, the greatest, the greatest song, Centerfield, Fogerty, Rogers, John Fogerty Centerfield, centerfield song, the baseball song

No comments:

Post a Comment